The Chemistry Industry
Chemical innovations play an integral role in the development of new technologies and products for the life science industry. Companies that develop new chemical entities, new methods of synthesizing/manufacturing chemical entities, and new chemical methods/processes have large R&D investments to protect.
Drafting and prosecuting chemistry based patent applications require specialized expertise. Our patent professionals have an intimate grasp of the science behind your chemical discoveries and the necessary expertise to protect your critical intellectual property. Pabst Patent Group LLP has patent lawyers and specialists with advanced expertise in the areas of organic chemistry, medicinal chemistry, polymer chemistry, biochemistry, inorganic chemistry, catalysis, energy science, analytical chemistry, and chemical engineering.
Chemistry IP Services
- IP Strategy Development
- IP Audit and Landscape Analysis
- Prosecuting and Filing Patent Applications in the US and Foreign Jurisdictions
- Representation in Patent Interferences, Reexamination Proceedings, and International Oppositions
- Litigation Support
- Due Diligence for Mergers, Acquisitions, and Partnering
- Drafting and Negotiating License Agreements
- Trademark Prosecution and Counseling
Examples of Chemistry Patents
Below are exemplary patents that we have obtained for our clients:
- US Patent No. 7,297,347 "Polyanhydrides" assigned to Efrat Biopolymers, Ltd.
- US Patent No. 7,217,744 "Polymeric Networks" assigned to mnemoScience GmbH
- US Patent No. 6,900,242 "Lactone Formulations and Methods of Use" assigned to Magnachem International Laboratories, Inc.