The Challenges of a Life Science StartupTurning an idea or discovery into a viable business is difficult. For many life science startups, the value of the enterprise rests in its intellectual property.
Young companies are often consumed by the fervor of innovation and the development of new ideas. Ideas which could be the foundation of a multi billion dollar business. Without appropriate support and tight budgetary constraints, startups run the risk of their intellectual assets not being properly protected.
Our experienced team of attorneys and scientists assists many life sciences startups with cost effective solutions to protect their intellectual property.
Strategic ApproachHaving a robust IP strategy is key to the success of a life science startup. Pabst Patent Group brings a comprehensive and cost effective IP strategy development process to assist new ventures with protecting their ideas and securing funding.
Many of our clients come to us at an early stage in their development. We have assisted many companies evolve from small startups to publicly traded organizations.
Startup IP Services
- IP Strategy Development
- IP Audit and Landscape Analysis
- Prosecuting and Filing Patent Applications in the US and Foreign Jurisdictions
- Representation in Patent Interferences, Reexamination Proceedings, and International Oppositions
- Litigation Support
- Due Diligence for Mergers, Acquisitions, and Partnering
- Drafting and Negotiating License Agreements
- Trademark Prosecution and Counseling