With exceptional creativity and efficiency, Pabst Patent Group (PPG) develops legal strategies that help shape, monetize, and protect chemical advances.Our lawyers are mindful of the significant investments involved in the research and development of new chemical entities, methods of synthesizing/manufacturing chemical entities, and chemical methods/processes. We partner with clients to optimize the market potential of their chemical innovations and protect against challenges. Our comprehensive intellectual property services include strategy, patent prosecution and procurement, due diligence, legal opinions, and litigation support.
Clients rely on our sophisticated grasp of chemical science and the commercial marketplace, which is crucial for drafting and prosecuting patents in this field. Many of our lawyers and advisors boast advanced degrees and extensive experience in organic chemistry, medicinal chemistry, polymer chemistry, biochemistry, inorganic chemistry, catalysis, energy science, analytical chemistry, and chemical engineering.
Chemistry IP Services
- IP strategy development
- IP audit and landscape analysis
- Prosecuting and filing patent applications in the U.S. and foreign jurisdictions
- Representation in patent interferences, reexamination proceedings, and international oppositions
- Litigation support
- Due diligence for mergers, acquisitions, and partnering
- Drafting and negotiating license agreements
- Trademark prosecution and counseling
Below are exemplary patents that we have obtained for our clients in the chemical industry: